went to an American restaurant today!!!! ‘ello mate!!!!!! put forks in my hair to show my love for these Westerners’ food!!! Haha!!!!! Ha!!!! Ha!!! Ha!!! Ha !
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
The discussion about the awful omission of black women artists in hip hop by many critics and fans led to a conversation about music consumption in general and a trend that has returned to the fore.
I can’t HELP but think of this returned trend when I see Pharrell Williams…
Breaking The Male Code: After Steubenville, A Call To Action
StopPatriarchy Activist Sunsara Taylor
I’m not a misandrist, but there’s something up with the way men dress. They look like slobs except when they’re doing business, and we all know that dressing well is only done for sexual attention. The business sector is mostly male. So they must want the sexual attention of other men, and not women’s attention.